Pricing & Access policy
Pl@ntNet is a non-profit research and educational initiative.
The use of the Pl@ntNet API is
- Free up to 500 identification requests per day (for any usage).
You just need to create an account and follow usage instructions for that.
- Paying for a commercial usage beyond 500 identification requests per day (contact us).
The pricing is the following:
- 1,000 € (excluding taxes) for a volume of 200,000 requests per year with no carry-over from one year to another.
- All consumption beyond the fixed rate of 200,000 requests per year will be charged 5 € (excluding taxes) for 1,000 additional requests.
A decreasing cost will be applied for the following volumes of requests:
- 4 euros/1,000 identification requests, for requests over 3 million per year,
- 3 euros/1,000 identification requests, for requests over 30 million per year,
- 2 euros/1,000 identification requests, for requests over 300 million per year,
This paying access requires signing the following agreement:
- Free for non-profit educational and scientific purposes: please contact us and indicate (i) the name and url of your non-profit organization, (ii) a short description of the usage of Pl@ntNet API you are targeting.
In any case, usage is limited to 10 simultaneous requests per client.